#1 Eco-friendly takeaway packaging checklist for new cafes
Opening a new café is daunting enough without having to scroll through hundreds of items which, let’s be honest, look almost the same. So how do you decide what packaging you need for your new café?
Our customers come to us for advice all the time, so we’ve developed this article to provide some top tips to café first timers.
This article will give you a guide on both the quantities you should be thinking about for your first order, as well as the most popular beverage and food packaging items our customers love to use. And of course, everything on this list is eco-friendly!
- HOT BEVERAGES
Whether it’s tea or coffee, the popular Art Series eco-friendly biocups will make your hot beverages look amazing.
- 1000 x 8 ounce single wall “Art Series” biocups
- 1000 x 12 ounce single wall “Art Series” biocups
- 1000 x 16 ounce single wall "Art Series" biocups
- 3000 x PLA large lid (these are a flat lid, not a sipper lid - we sell these also. One size fits the 8, 12 and 16 ounce biocups)
- 300 x 4 cup bio carrier cup tray
- COLD BEVERAGES
Cold cups are perfect for smoothies, juice, iced teas and iced coffees and frappachinos! Our customers also use them for granola, yoghurt, and fruit salads as an alternative to takeaway bowls – remember, the PLA cold cups do have a hole in the lids so check out our no hole lids if you're not using the cups for drinks.
- 2,000 x 250ml PLA cold cups
- 2000 x biocup dome x-slot lid for cold cups
- 2,500 x white 6mm regular ecofriendly straws
Our eco-friendly range of packaging is perfect for your food requirements. For a new cafe, we recommend starting out with the basics, but if you're producing large orders, be sure to check out our range of ice cream cups, sandwich wedge boxes, chip and burger boxes and much more.
- 500 x tray #1 bioboard food tray (perfect for slices of cake, quiche and other solid foods)
- 500 x brown 3F paper bags (the small boat trays and cardboard tray size one fit inside these bags)
- 450 x 24 ounce clear salad biobowl (perfect for salad)
- 450 x clear biobowl lids
- 6,000 x 2-ply eco napkins
- 1000 x 100% bioplastic sporks
TOTAL COST FOR ALL ITEMS = $1267.15 including GST ** quoted 09/20
If you have any questions about our eco-friendly range of takeaway packaging, or you would like a competitive quote on your current packaging, get in touch and we'll be happy to give you a helping hand.