Made from sustainably sourced and FSCå¨ certified Birchwood. A great alternative to disposable plastic cutlery.
- Carton size: 33cm L x 28.5cm W x 45.5cm H
- Carton total weight: 2.8kg
- Pieces per carton: 960
- Pieces per sleeve: 24
- aturally better! Our wooden cutlery packs are made from FSCå¨ certified Birchwood. FSC (Forest Stewardship Councilå¨) is the industry benchmark for sustainably managed wood and wood products.
- Our beautifully crafted birchwood cutlery is a stylish, affordable, eco-friendly cutlery choice for your next picnic, office or dinner party, special event, wedding, or your cafe or restaurant!
- Our wood forks, knives and spoons are compostable in a home compost and commercial compost. They will biodegrade and will not pollute or damage the environment.
- Our PSM cutlery is produced from a 70% plant-starch and 30% polypropylene. This cutlery offers a cost effective alternative to our 100% plant-based bioplastic and contains a high content of rapidly renewable plant material.
- All our BioCutlery is heat-resistant and sturdy.
- Our PSM Cutlery have a 6-month shelf life from date of purchase.
- This range of bioplastic cutlery cannot be composted. Please use the general waste.