Our tree-free plates are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Carton size: 33cm L x 34cm W x 27.5cm H
- Carton total weight: 7kg
- Pieces per carton: 120
- Pieces per sleeve: 10
- Our plates, bowls and trays are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand. They are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards. Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sugarcane products are microwave-safe and oven-proof up to 220c for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe).
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.