Our bioplastic cups are made from plants not oil and are commercially compostable. Cold use only.
- Brim full capacity: 527ml
- Diameter top: 96mm
- Product size: 0mm L x 96mm W x 112mm H
- Carton size: 39.6cm L x 30.5cm W x 28cm H
- Pieces per carton: 240
- Pieces per sleeve: 20
- Made from Ingeo‰ã¢, a plant-based bioplastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy.
- They perform excellently when serving cold food and drinks ‰ÛÒ smoothies, juices, fruit salads, muesli, parfaits etc.
- The carbon footprint of producing Ingeo‰ã¢ bioplastic is up to 75% smaller than conventional plastics such as PET.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35å¡C. If stored correctly, they have a 12-month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.