Our tree-free bowls are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. There is no lid for this bowl.
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Carton size: 47cm L x 20cm W x 19.5cm H
- Carton total weight: 6kg
- Pieces per carton: 100
- Pieces per sleeve: 10
- Our plates, bowls and trays are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand. They are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards. Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sugarcane products are microwave-safe and oven-proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe).
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.